Thursday, November 03, 2005

Boga lizards

Just a really short one today.

Memo to George Lucas:

Jar Jar Binks was really annoying, but the Boga lizard which General Kenobi rode in pursuit of General Grievous was really cool. It was totally fully sick!



I wrote about Pirate Cat Radio on 9 September 2005, but my dear friend Camilla found an actual radio station which broadcasts to a feline/canine/other pets audience - DogCatRadio.com (online only). Much thanks for the tip Camilla.


(An explanation will be provided tomorrow)

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My breakfast was late this morning. I tried to wake up my human, who must have been feeling very poorly. So he stayed home with me all day. We had a wonderful nap on the couch together around midday. He really needed extra rest.

Anyway, he let me watch Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith which was really neat (I missed out on going to the cinema as furry companions aren't allowed).

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a piggy buffet for the tiger!

Thursday, 03 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

*smacks lips and whiskers*. hmmm, pork... bacon... ham....

Friday, 04 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home