Friday, November 04, 2005

The Karate Kid

Happy Birthday to Ralph Macchio who turned 44 today.

Macchio played the lead character, Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid (1984), The Karate Kid, Part II (1986) and The Karate Kid, Part II (1989).

These movies were an institution during its time, and are now firmly part of popular culture. For example, from Mr Miyagi "wax on...wax off".

The movies are well worth watching again, even though Daniel-san gets really whiny by part III.

LINK: Karate Kid on Fast-Rewind



Here is the explanation for yesterday's picture of the tiger and piglets


*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had cold cooked salmon for dinner last night, some of which my human sacrificed from his salad for dinner. This was after I refused the chicken wing (I do get tired of them).

Unfortunately my human went back to work today, via a doctor's appointment, so I spent most of the day alone on my mat on the deck. Hmmmppph. But the weekend is here!

Tonight I had cooked chicken for dinner. Woohoo! Mind you, again some of this was sacrificed from the risotto that my human was making (with onion, bacon, fresh mushrooms and fresh asparagus).

Merlin's human Kim came over tonight. After the human's risotto dinner, we watched Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. I got to sit on her lap and she even gave me some corn chips. Yeah groovy baby!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home