Tuesday, November 29, 2005

catnip

We all know that catnip (Nepeta cataria) gets about two-thirds of us cats high. Speaking of catnip, my plant died two years ago but still has not been replaced. Hmmmppphhhh. I love catnip and have been deprived!



The question is, which plant has the same effect on dogs?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had such a nice long brush last night and was enjoying lying on my human's lap until the electricity blacked out at 10.30pm. Thankfully we had candles. I may be able to see a little bit in the dark (though not much), but my human couldn't at all.

The electricity wasn't restored until just after midnight, and we only know as my human forgot to switch off the bedroom light which came back on. It was very scarey, but thankfully the evil tooth fairy from Darkness Falls didn't come and murder us.

After my wonderful meals in recent days of rare cooked veal, I am now back on raw chicken wings, but tonight's was cornfed. I am happy.

My human, on the other paw, is in one of his Munch moods...

Munch's The Scream

keisercat@wildmail.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I do love the look of that catnip!

I used to have a nice big plant at my old house, and I would dash out the door and race to the end of the garden to flop around on it.

Softie used to cut and hang it in the shed to dry, until she discovered the neighborhood cats were somehow getting in and throwing huge parties with it.

After that she hung it in the garage, which drove me bonkers each time the door was opened.

I miss good, fresh catnip now that I live in my new house. My humans give me sprinkles of the catnip Softie dried in the garage, which is nice, but it can't beat the smell and taste of fresh.

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

you could come to my catnip party Nick, once my plant is replaced.

how I've missed catnip. how can my human be so cruel?

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

you're a hippie chick!!!

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

Oh, that other "scream" is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Thursday, 01 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home