Monday, December 05, 2005

a music quiz

I have a treat today for all my readers. It is a music quiz.
There are apparently 75 music bands represented in the picture below (click on the picture for an enlargement - when you are in the picture, click on the 'hamburger' at bottom right to make it bigger).



To get you started, you might notice Guns and Roses at bottom left.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

The weather is warming up now. Being Monday again, I was left alone all day with the radio for company.

At least I can look forward to a long brush of my fur tonight. I think we are also going to watch Mean Creek tonight.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My human did this quiz last week. She found 68, however that number includes several that are not shown in the photo (the original extends to the left of White Zombie).

All I know is there are no kitties. I suppose Cats in Boots, Stray Cats,Rhythm Cats,The Alleycats, HepCat and Cat Stevens just aren't popular enough. How rude.

Monday, 05 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home