Sunday, December 18, 2005

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

No, it is not about a mice hunt competition for cats.

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! was a 1965 schlocky B-grade film about three thrill-seeking strippers who are out in the desert and come across a young couple. They kill the boyfriend, take the woman hostage and then scheme to rob a crippled old man living with his two sons. They become houseguests of the old man and try and seduce the sons to try and find the money. However, the old man has a few of his own sinister intentions.



Why am I writing about this? My human told me that this cult film is now out on DVD. A bit of pulp fiction.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human is home. Woohoo! It was fun having (uncle) Tim come over to feed me, and let me lie on his lap while we watched videos (Revenge of the Sith and the new Battlestar Galactica etc), but I like having my human back.

He told me he went to Melbourne to attend Elizabeth's birthday (she and Fritz come and visit me from time to time) and also mentioned that Fritz's hip replacement worked out wonderfully and he walks normally now.

The rest of the time he spent with Leah (who also came to visit me once a few months ago). She even bought me a present. Woohoo! Thank you Leah! You can see the picture below.



Then today he went to visit Bella's human Michelle (who also visits me from time to time). He told me that Bella (a Balinese and very very furry), wasn't that friendly to him. Just as well!

Apart from my human coming home, is that fact that he bought me a present! Woohoo! It's a CD - Green Day's American Idiot

keisercat@wildmail.com

^```^
>'-x-'<
~~V~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keiser

You seem to get presents from people, and not even at Christmas time.

You sure are a lucky cat.

Meow
Sam

Tuesday, 27 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home