Friday, September 02, 2005

Keiser (that's me)

Before you read on, check the Dogster page of Rex.

Nothing much to say today. I started writing about the Great Fire of London, but the links went gobbledygook.

So all I will say is that I am not the only cat named Keiser. There are also some in Norway. That is because Keiser means emperor in Norwegian. Pretty neat huh? Even if I am a girl.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had a boring day today by myself at home, but at least the weekend is here. My human had a surprise for me after work. He finally got some smaller chicken wings for me, admittedly, not organic or free range, but still grain fed. I gobbled one up in one go, bones and all. My teeth are fine!

We watched the rest of Van Helsing last night. It was very silly, but how Carl disposed of the vampires from the ball in Budapest was cool.

I think we are going to either watch another movie tonight or the football on tv.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home