Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cat Power !!! Woohoo!!!

Unfortunately, Cat Power is not a feline revolution initiated by me nor Winnifred in Alameda. Although given the control Winnie has over her dog Fox and her human servants, I would not be surprised by her abilities in our global struggle for world domination, meow! (dear humans who may chance upon reading this, from Dept of Homeland Security, that was a joke, we cats are not a threat...)

Seriously, Cat Power is the nom de plume of a Miami singer of folky songs, whose real name is Chan (pronounced "Shawn") Marshall. I wonder if she is indeed owned by a cat?

Cat Power - official mini-site (mostly using Flash)
Cat Power - from Matador Records

She sounds interesting. Kinda like Suzanne Vega meets Joan Baez, two music legends.

Yes, more music today, but I couldn't resist a name like Cat Power!

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

**Kitties and their humans in the United States, please read this important note from Camilla. Cats, dogs and their carers need your assistance.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

This morning I had my leftover second raw corn fed chicken drumstick. My human also gave me a thin slice of ham, and then a tiny sliver of Jarlsberg cheese when he made his lunch. What a good start to the day! Am back on to the organic free range chicken wings for dinner (my human mentioned to Gino the butcher that the bones might be too tough for me to crunch through these days).

As today was 1 September, it was also officially the first day of Spring (in the southern hemisphere, well this part of it anyway, can't speak for South America or Africa). Woohoo! The weather should start warming up a bit.

We watched some more of Van Helsing. It is quite tedious (and silly), and my human has left an hour of it for resumption tonight. Yawn!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home