Tuesday, August 30, 2005

the pussycat dolls

I came across the pussycat dolls recently and I thought they were cat dolls for us cats to play with, like barbie dolls for human youngsters.

But, no. Thank goodness too, I'd rather play with my toy mice than a toy cat.

The pussycat dolls are a 'cabaret' group from Los Angeles, and their song 'Don't Cha' is number one in Australia in the singles chart, straight in.

the pussycat dolls - official website.

I had a listen to a sample of 'Don't Cha' and it sounds like a load of dirty kitty litter to me! But hey, each to their own tastes, no matter how bad.

On the other paw, I am very much liking the James Blunt album, 'back to bedlam' that my human has been listening to.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

**I wish to add to the Red Cross advice I gave yesterday - you may wish to check out Camilla's diary as she has written about disaster advice with useful information and links.

***My friend Nina, the Russian Blue, is finally on Catster. Woohoo! She was the one who gave me ham for Christmas via our humans, and her younger human (one of her 'tin openers') comes over to mow the lawn in summer. Ain't she pretty? Don't forget to give her a treat! You can find her under my list of friends.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I spent most of the day napping on my day bed in my other room. My human gave me a raw corn fed chicken drumstick for dinner. No shops or markets stock corn fed wings. I think my human should just get a whole chicken every two days and give me the wings off them!

We enjoyed Numb3rs on tv last night and it coincided with a nice long brush of my fur. Tonight is The 4400 so I will get some lap time.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home