Monday, August 29, 2005

Pet First Aid

The American Red Cross has put out a book called Pet First Aid. It looks really useful for humans who care for not only cats, but also dogs. For example, does your human know how to take your pulse? Do they know what to do in an emergency?
Red Cross - Pet First Aid

Our thoughts are with the cats and dogs who are affected by Hurricane Katrina. We hope that their humans were able to take them when they evacuated. A little late, but here is something also from the Red Cross.
Red Cross - pets and disaster: be prepared

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

The weekend goes quickly (even if it was sad). I did the usual - nap and listened to the radio. My human was so disappointed he had to leave for work as Handel's Water Music had come on.

Anyway, we are going to watch Numb3rs tonight on tv which also means time for my brush.

I meant to tell everybody that one time last week when I was writing my diary, my human walked in and caught me typing with my nose. He was so surprised that I changed from using my paws and he laughed!

Hooroo

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home