Monday, July 04, 2005

Cats eating dogs on 4th of July!

Yep. You read right there. Cats eating dogs on 4th of July!

I hope our American felines are having a nice long weekend this 4th of July, and that the fireworks don't terrify too many of you.

It is also an occasion for cats to take revenge and eat dogs.

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!

Yep, I am talking about hot dogs.

Hot dogs for cool cats!

Although I do feel sorry for dachshund who end up in wiener frankfurter sausages though! But they aren't called sausage dogs for nothing.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... enough to make a cat laugh!

*Please remember to give me a treat.

**It seems wierd though, after the Live 8 concerts, to have heard filthy rich people talking about poverty. These are people who waste incredible amounts of money. Yet at the same time, they are encouraging us all to think about poverty.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

There was fog again this morning, but it turned out to be a glorious sunny day. A pity the blinds were down all day. I love catching sun rays, especially in winter, and when I am on my own during the day.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home