Friday, June 24, 2005

Atomic Kitten

What? Someone turned a kitten into something radioactive and explosive?

Only kidding. Atomic Kitten is a pop group from the UK.

Actually I don't really like them. They sound really annoying. But I thought I'd mention another music group which honours us cats in their name.

If you want to find out more and have flash, you can check out their website
www.atomickitten.co.uk

Just as well, I have better taste in music.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I was left home alone today, but the sun came out, even if it was still a cold day. The weekend is just about here, so I get another two days of the lap!

My human told me he got a real bargain on the boxed set of the entire first season of Arrested Development for $19.98 so we'll be watching some this weekend. It was on tv a bit late here and the two or three episodes my human caught, he thought was kinda funny. You need a particular sense of humour to endure it! A bit like Mr Bean. I would have preferred Malcolm in the Middle.



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home