Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cat Island

I previously wrote about Cat Empire, which isn't an empire but a music band, and Cat City, which does exist, but locally named Kuching in Malaysia.

I thought I would mention Cat Island which also exists.



It would nice if I was to talk about a paradise for cats on a tropical island. But no, Cat Island is one of the islands in the Bahamas.

Its name has nothing to do with us felines (unlike Cat City/Kuching). In fact, it may have been named after the pirate Arthur Catt.



Whatever the history of the name, it still looks like a very nice place for a vacation.

www.bahamas.com

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Well, I managed to go outside this morning while the washing was hung out on the line, and nibble on some grass, but it was still cold. Unusually today, I also got an extra meal in the middle of the day. It was a lamb bone and it was almost fun trying to get the rest of the meat off. But I don't think we have dog teeth and the patience - give me bite sized pieces any day!

I did spend some time on the couch with my human today.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home