Thursday, June 09, 2005

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson...

Who? The singer? Not interested. Don't care.

I am more interested in food, cuddles, and being brushed. Oh, and the other interesting things I write in my diary.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was an interesting day. After all the past week's excitement, things have settled down to the quiet life. Just me and my human again.

I had chicken wing for dinner, while my human had an extra thick sirloin steak which he did not share with me. He later offered me a piece of raw rabbit which I sniffed but declined. It was a wild rabbit he got from the butcher which will turn into a stew!

Tonight we watched Lost. My human tells me that the 'boatshed' that Sawyer visited in view of the Sydney Opera House couldn't exist as the Park Hyatt Hotel is there. Also Australians do not use the word shrimp (Paul Hogan did a long time ago) but prawn, and it is highly unlikely there would exist a van selling cooked prawn like that. Also we do NOT use environmentally unfriendly foam containers for hot food. The back of the door of Sawyer's hotel room should have a note about the Innkeepers Act (a law about obligation and liability), and a floor plan with a fire escape plan. Bad bad research. Or laziness.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home