Saturday, June 11, 2005

jetcats

I would love to say that jetcats are an exclusive group of jetsetting cats who fly in to Monaco every year to live it up as playcats!

But no, jetcats are actually not that at all.

The jetcat is a ferry service from Sydney's Circular Quay to Manly. It is a very pleasant trip across Sydney Harbour to a seaside suburb.



The jetcat is actually a catamaran, which is a type of ship.

Australia is a leading designer and manufacturer of catamarans. One of the leading world companies is Incat Designs.

Jetcat is also the name of an American manufacturer of a type of engine.

Football - my team is playing tonight. I will mention the results tomorrow.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

It rained very heavily all day today. I laid on my human's lap most of the day on the couch. At one stage he fell asleep, and I had a nap too (such bliss). We watched a silly movie, Fifty First Dates.

I had chicken wing for dinner again. But I managed to get some bits of cooked rabbit earlier. My human turned the cooked rabbit into a sauce for pasta (and not a stew). He's decided that rabbit is better being slowly braised in red wine like coq au vin. Besides, it doesn't taste much different to chicken anyway (preferably free range organic chicken).

Tonight we watched Dr Who on tv which was way cool. We also watched last week's episode earlier today which had been taped.



Last night after I wrote my diary, we watched The Terminal with Tom Hanks which is a crap movie! Perhaps they should have told the real story of Mehran Karimi Nasseri who has been stuck at Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport since 1988. Hollywoodised versions of real situations just romanticise the very real tragedies of reality.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home