Saturday, July 02, 2005

feline thespians in the UK

I was excited to learn about auditions for feline thespians (actors) for the upcoming play Framed by Martin Sterling at the Theatre Royal in Norwich, UK.

I wonder how many (meow) lines there are that have to be learnt and what the stage directions are.

The play is a mystery/suspense thriller.

Audtions are being held for talented cats on Friday, 8 July at 11.30am at the theatre.

Framed will be playing at the Theatre Royal, on Theatre Street, from Monday, 18 July to Saturday, 23 July at 7.30pm. There are 2.30pm matinees on Wednesday, 20 July and Saturday, 23 July.

I hope our talented feline friend gets paid!

Norwich Evening News 24 - Purr-fect role for Norwich cat

Football - round 14. My team wins... again! By a huge margin!

MELBOURNE: 3.6, 8.9, 11.12, 13.14 (92) defeated by
BRISBANE: 7.2, 10.5, 18.8, 25.16 (166)

GOALS – Melbourne: Robertson, Green 4, Neitz 2, Holland, McLean, Yze Brisbane: Bradshaw 9, Akermanis 5, Corrie 3, McGrath, Merrett 2, Brown, Sherman, Lappin, Selwood
BEST – Melbourne: Green, Robertson, Sylvia, Johnstone Brisbane: Akermanis, Bradshaw, Corrie, Johnson, Voss, Michael, MacDonald
UMPIRES: Vozzo, Davis, Rowe
CROWD: 31,259 at the Gabba

Nine goals by Daniel Bradshaw was a Lions' record!

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had an interesting day today. My human didn't sleep in so late today (unlike last Saturday). The sun was out, but I missed my chance to go outside when the washing was hung out, then it rained, and then the sun came out again.

My human put Coldplay's new album X&Y on, again, but I got up off the couch. I'm not sure if I like it yet, but my human does.


Coldplay - X&Y CD cover

He later put on Bach Cello Suites for me which was lovely.


Pablo Casals' Bach Cello Suites CD cover

I sat on the arm of the couch and meowed at him until he got the hint, so he sat down on the couch and I hopped on his lap. He said to me "15 minutes" then closed his eyes. 45 minutes later he woke up and said to me "you tricked me", then he got up.

*giggle* hee hee hee. I know how to get my own way... and have him wrapped around my little paw!

Later this evening Declan and Nell came over to watch Dr Who and then had dinner of homemade pea and ham soup. I spent a lot of time on Declan's lap.

I love pea and ham soup dinner nights. It means I get some ham before it gets turned into soup with plant material (dried split peas, carrots and celery).

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home