Friday, January 12, 2007

spend it like Beckham

US$250 million to kick a ball is just obscene.

Posh and Becks will have enough money to adopt all the other Malawian orphans that Madonna rejected. Indeed, probably every African orphan...

You should check out the welcome message to them from Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan etc

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

It was really hot today. 40.5 degrees Celsius (105 degrees Fahrenheit).

Even so, I had visitors this afternoon. Jack's human Malgosia came home with my human (Jack is a dog), then Jazz's human Laurine came over. Jazz is a three year old black cat. I enjoyed lying on both their laps while they had some wine and cheese.

Laurine also gave me a present of cat treats. Woohoo. She sure knows how to give feline massage.

Anyway, it is still hot tonight, so I am just going to lie on the wooden floor. I ate my dinner though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home