Thursday, January 11, 2007

Witch's Broom Nebula

I haven't written about a celestial object for a while.

The Witch's Broom Nebula is part of the Veil Nebula which is also known as the Cygnus Loop.

It is 1400 light years away and the result of a supernova 20,000 years ago.

I think it looks amazing.



*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today has been a really hot day, peaking at 38 degrees Celsius. And we still don't have air conditioning!

When my human returned home from work today, Neil also came over for a beer. I tried to jump up on Neil's lap but he wouldn't let me as he was wearing good work trousers. Not fair.

It's still warm tonight, so I'm just going to lie on the floor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home