Tuesday, January 09, 2007

another year, another calendar

The unveiling of a new calendar is a big deal at my place.

My human also waits until they are heavily reduced in price (like by 75 per cent) before he buys any, so the selection becomes limited.

He has still been on the hunt for a Tintin calendar (like we had in 2005) but none were available. The calendar of my football team (like we had in 2006) was also not available, although my human did see some for sale in Melbourne last August but he declined to buy one then as we didn't know who would be in the team. As it was, it featured players who were retired or left the club in bad circumstances.

So this year, my human bought me a calendar of Frank Lloyd Wright (woo, FLW is one of my favourite architects).


He also showed me the other calendar. It is one of Newfoundland DOGS. I am absolutely appalled.


*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Not much to report today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home