Monday, January 01, 2007

hey Microsoft, where is mine?

Microsoft has given away 'free' laptops to a number of bloggers. Where is mine?

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was another good day, though my human spent too much time doing chores again, including too much time in the kitchen.

This evening, Jimmy and Lily's humans Brian and Jackie came over, along with special guests David and Sheila who are visiting all the way from England. Poor Jimmy and Lily have also had to share their house with young children, Gemma and Owen, who stayed behind with their parents. I don't think I would have been ready for them to visit me.

Anyway, I had fun sitting and lying on everyone's laps, even if they did have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner without sharing any with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home