Tuesday, December 26, 2006

dumber than dumb

A dumb blond who has no talent and is famous for the sake of being famous is going to be paid to attend another party. This time a New Year's Eve party in Sydney.

Even dumber are people who actually pay her.

See - Sydney Morning Herald

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a wonderful day today, even if it started late. My human slept in until 10.30am. Can you believe it? I meowed and meowed at 6.20am to wake him, but he chose to ignore me. How rude.

Anyway, he spent all day with me. Woohoo! Not only have we been watching Dinotopia, but we also had naps together on the couch snuggled up together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home