Saturday, December 23, 2006

Deathly Hallows

JK Rowling has revealed that the seventh and final Harry Potter book will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

My human has read most of the Harry Potter books out loud to me, and I've also helped him watch the film adaptation. I can't wait for the last book to be published. Occasionally, when my human has forgotten to read me particular chapters, I've had to take the book out and read it myself when he is at work.

The storyline of the new book is a closely guarded secret, but I think I know what will happen.

Harry Potter will cross to the dark side and call himself Lord Vader. Then he will slay all the Hogwarts students under instruction from Voldemort, who in turn declares himself emperor.

Over time, a child called Luke will be discovered with magical powers who fights the emperor, and discovers that Lord Vader is his father. Then good will prevail over evil.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was a good day. My human spent most of the day with me. I also ate lots today.

My other human who used to live here came over to visit me and we had a big cuddle. Then later on, Neil came over to visit and cuddle me.

We watched Iron Chef America tonight. My human was terribly excited as the secret ingredient was duck (Iron Chef Flay against challenger Ming Tsai).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home