Friday, December 15, 2006

Robbie is a Lion

Robbie Williams has been in Brisbane performing at his latest concert.

On Wednesday night he even wore the football jumper of my team on stage. Woohoo!





And earlier, Robbie being given the jumper by Luke Power, Tim Notting, Simon Black and Daniel Bradshaw


*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I woke up my human very early this morning, but he chose to ignore me in favour of the alarm clock radio. He had to go in early today. Why he needs a contraption requiring electricity when I do the job so well is beyond me.

Anyway, today was a better day as it wasn't so warm. My human had a treat for me tonight. After I had my usual chicken, my human gave me some of his cooked tuna as well. Woohoo!

Tonight, we are watching Capote.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home