Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas and holiday gifts

Here's a thought.

Instead of buying and then exchanging expensive and meaningless gifts, wouldn't it be great if some kind hearted people agreed with each other not to exchange gifts for that year and pooled their money towards buying food and treats for the local animal shelter?

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I wasn't feeling too well today. I did eat breakfast, but not dinner. Merlin's humans Kim, Jordan and Liam came over for dinner of bangers and mash and broccoli.

They also watched Galaxy Quest. I just felt like having my human all to myself, so I retired to my basket under the bed, until my human brought me out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home