Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bob the 'distraction' cat

Everybody knows that in households where cats and dogs share living arrangements, the cats are always in charge. In fact, cats train dogs to know their place in the home.

So good are cats at training dogs, that they even train dogs to serve humans.

In fact, even canine companions such as guide dogs are trained by cats; cats such as Bob the 'distraction' cat.


Bob the cat training Rinda, a puppy at Canine Companions in Oceanside, California. Bob helps companion dogs to learn not to be distracted by cats.

See - North County Times (California) of 23 December 2006

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had another wonderful day today. The weekend is lasting a long time!

I've been watching Dinotopia the series with my human. We even had a great afternoon nap together today. I love it when I am cradled in my humans arm with my head on his shoulder.

This afternoon, Kettles' human Klaudia came over bearing lunch - including ham, proscuitto, prawns, asparagus, mangos, strawberries, and a sparkling wine. Not only did I get to lie on Klaudia's lap, but she also gave me some ham.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Javier said...

kool blog and cat

Wednesday, 27 December, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

gracias javier

Wednesday, 27 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home