Sunday, January 07, 2007

circus water torture

I hate water torture baths. Why would I need to have a water torture bath when I can give myself a tongue bath?

I won't write about the very few times that I was subjected to water torture. Unfortunately, it is not against the law.

Humans and canines on the other paw, are not so fortunate and are dirty creatures so they must resort to water torture to keep clean.

In fact, many humans find pleasure in being partially submerged in a bath full of water. They are seriously out of their minds.

Which brings me to the topic of this entry. The Sydney Festival is underway and in one of the shows (what humans call performing arts), a silly person in a circus tent goes into a bath and all the people watching applause.

It's called La Clique and comes from The Famous Spiegeltent. See review.





You call this fun? This guy needs his head read.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Not much to report today. My human stayed home with me all day, and we even had an afternoon nap together. Oh, there was also a brief rain shower which I looked at through the front security door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home