Thursday, January 04, 2007

I want a credit card

A cat living in Melbourne called Messiah was issued with his own credit card by the Bank of Queensland.

When the card arrived, his human Katherine Campbell made a big fuss about it. Silly Messiah. He should have checked the letterbox himself first and hidden the letter from the bank.



See - Courier Mail of 3 January 2007

Now, he can't do his own shopping on the internet!

Next time, I think he should apply for the Hello Kitty credit card.

I want my own credit card. I wonder if pet stores do home delivery of pet mice?

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Not much to report today, except that the weather is warming up again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home