Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2006 Word of the Year

The American Dialect Society recently voted “plutoed” as the word of the year 2006.

"To pluto" or "be plutoed" is to demote or devalue someone or something, as happened to the former planet Pluto when the General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union decided Pluto no longer met its definition of a planet.

*for The Ongoing Barks of a Well Read Dog, check out Shamus (who is continuing Cammie's legacy)

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I begged my human to stay home with me this morning. I just sat on the floor and looked at him trying to make him feel guilty for leaving me, but it didn't work.

Anyway, Emily came over tonight. She also cooked dinner of Hokkien noodles with duck, tofu and greens. Then I spent a lot of time on lying on her lap. She also took out my stitches. Wednesday nights are returning to normal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home