Tuesday, April 18, 2006

the great quake

Today marked the centenary of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake. It was a big one and the subsequent fire lasting four days did the most damage.


Sacramento Street





You can read more about the earthquake from the links below
- SF Gate
- Virtual Museum of the City of San Francisco

My human told me that San Francisco is a wonderful place, if you don't mind walking up and down the hills. He also reckons the best trip is taking the Muni along Stockton Street through the tunnel.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

The clock radio alarm went off this morning. It has not been on for days. I was also abandoned this morning. It must be a work day again. Ho hum. I think I will stay on my human's lap tonight as long as feasibly possible.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

Actually my human told me that would be a bus, not the train that goes through Stockton Street.

Wednesday, 19 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home