Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Boing Boing is the best blog

Boing Boing is the best blog ever.

It has been around for six years and attracts 1.7 million readers a day. One of them is me!

Boing Boing is full of wonderful things - it is after all, the Directory of Wonderful Things. Readers send in very interesting snippets of information.

Boing Boing's co-editor, Cory Doctorow, is in Australia at the moment on a lecture tour. He is the ultimate nerd, even more so than Bill Gates. Nerds rule!


Check out Cory Doctorow's nerdy glasses

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I didn't do much today except listen to the radio and napped. My human went to the markets on the way home, so I'm back on raw chicken wings for dinner. Devi also came to visit for a dinner of leather jacket fish with mash potatoes and sweet potatoes and blanched broccolini.

Before my human made dinner, I had the misfortune of coming back inside after doing a poop, but as I had leftover lamb for breakfast, I messed up my fur. Oh, the embarrassment of being marched to the bathroom in front of a visitor to have my butt fur cleaned! How undignified!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home