Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ankara and cats

In 1930 (28 March), the city Angora was renamed Ankara. Ankara is the capital city of modern day Turkey.

The (Turkish) Angora cat originated in the Ankara area and is a close cousin of the Turkish Van breed.

Angora cats love to have water baths with their humans, just like Turkish Van cats (how they derive such pleasure from torture is beyond my comprehension).

Angora cats are also very very bossy. I would not want to share MY house with one. Some humans owned by Angoras reckon they have a sense of humour (don't make me laugh).

LINK - Wikipedia


nice tail!

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was another quiet day. I sent my human out today to rent some more movies. He came back with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which we watched. Fitch's cat isn't so bad. I even had a nap on the couch with my human.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home