Monday, March 20, 2006

the real enemy

Lots of people fear that Muslims and Middle Easterners are terrorists, or that they don't belong or fit into our society.

The real enemy is fear borne out of ignorance. This is how people and countries actually create their own enemies.

An interesting news report -
'Stereotypes no substitute for understanding' by Kevin Dunn in the Sydney Morning Herald of 20 March 2006

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a slow day. My human and I spent most of the day on the couch. When I sent him out to purchase the newspaper (for the TV guide), I found out that he had been chatting to another dog along the way, this time a German Shepherd. How rude! I am so over smelling a dog on his hand!

We watched a real scarey movie today. My human was so jumpy watching it that it must be really scarey. It was Boogeyman.

BOO!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home