Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mystikats - half girl half kat!

The thing about watching daytime TV is the children's programming in the mid-afternoon. During Totally Wild, there was a commercial for these strange dolls.

Normally, I wouldn't take any notice as us kitty cats prefer soft toys and balls.

These dolls resemble girls with cat ears and tails which I found rather bizarre. Not only that, these characters own pet cats. Can you believe it, they OWN cats? I would have thought it was the other way around (as is the case in my household and in many others across the world).



Anyway, the four characters (who happen to be half girl, half 'kat') also have special powers. Hello? They've already done that in Charmed.



LINK - Mystikats

Holy Bastet, by all means buy these dolls, but be sure to burn them at the stake. Such HERESY!

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human was home again with me today. He told me that he will be home all week until he sees the doctor later this week. Again, he spent a lot of time on the couch and we even had a wonderful nap together.

Eventually, he dragged himself up and walked to the shops to return a video. But he came back with Night Watch (Ночной Дозор) which is a Russian horror movie. Cool!



Back to nursing duties and a scarey movie.

keisercat@wildmail.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My human, Softie, is planning to see Night Watch at the cinema later this week.

You are lucky that your human has rented it, as it means lap time!

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Hey Nick. I napped through some of it. My human reckons Softie will enjoy it as long as it is in Russian with English subtitles. It is a Russian film after all. My human hates the lips not matching the words (in any language).

My human said the movies is really cool.

Wednesday, 15 March, 2006  
Blogger jess said...

i saw that ad for the mysticats as well on saturday morning! i thought it was cool!

Wednesday, 15 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw these Mystikats and thought they are awesome! I'm a half-kat, half-girl owned by 5 cats (Sierra, Sassy, Scooter, Bear and Freak); I wear my cat ear headband PROUDLY when I go out in public, and I collect fashion dolls (when I have extra $ left over from buying stuff for my kitties :D). Be a little more open minded to these half-girl/ half-kat dolls... it's a blending of the races that ends racism :nod:
MeOw!
Kat >^..^< (Yes, my IRL name is Kat)

Saturday, 01 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home