Thursday, March 23, 2006

censorship? South Park, Tom Cruise and scientology

Following the publication in Europe of the Mohommed cartoons in a newspaper, some sectors in the US defended freedom of speech.

Something as trivial as a South Park satire on Scientology and Tom Cruise, and this same sector is strangely silent.


"Don't make fun of me... I'm a religious prophet*" (*fanatic)

See
- Washington Post article
- NPR

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was another mostly quiet day. I sent my human out for two hours to collect the mail and procure my raw chicken wings from the markets.

Later on, a strange lady whom I had never met before came over with her toddler to drop off a DVD - mind you she is Tamsin's human and Tamsin is a very independent cat. Then Jack's human Malgosia came over for a cup of tea and I lied on her lap for a bit making sure to leave messages on her for Jack the dog.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home