Saturday, March 25, 2006

soundtrack of the past week

I haven't written much about music lately, nor about what music my human has forced me to listen to, so I thought I'd write about the past week's music (most of which I've enjoyed).

Let Go by Nada Surf
- official site
- Amazon samplers (check out Blonde on Blonde)



Oh, Inverted World by The Shins
- official site
- Amazon samplers



Chutes Too Narrow by The Shins
- Amazon samplers



Hot Fuss The Killers
- official site (is amazing, 3-D graphics!)
- Amazon samplers



Highly Evolved by The Vines
- official site
- Amazon samplers



Winning Days by The Vines
- Amazon samplers



Is This It by The Strokes
- official site
- Amazon samplers



Innamoramento by Mylène Farmer
- official site
- Amazon samplers
(in French, try it if you love Enya)



Many thanks to my dear friend Camilla (see * below) for introducing us to The Shins and The Killers. She and her humans have such GOOD taste in music.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a quiet day. I went outside for a few minutes when the washing was hung out. I spent most of the day napping on my nap on the deck, except when I was on my dining room chair or on my human's lap.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home