Monday, October 10, 2005

Verdi Day

Seeing that today was Giuseppe Verdi's birthday (he was born on 10 October 1813, died 27 January 1901), I proclaim it as Verdi Day.

Verdi was one of the world's greatest composers. He wrote brilliant operas such as Nabucco, Rigoletto, La Traviata (one of my favourites), Aida, Falstaff and lots more. He also wrote a brilliant Requiem mass.

We should all celebrate it by listening to something by Verdi.



Giuseppe Verdi - 'official site'

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

You'd think being abandoned on Friday and Saturday and during the day on Sunday was enough. No, my human abandoned me again this morning! He claimed he had to go to work. I am making up for it tonight. His lap is mine for the whole night, and as it is Monday night (Numb3rs is on tv), I also get a thorough fur brushing!

As mentioned in yesterday's entry, I have some more gossip about Floyd the cat. Floyd is a five year old (blue) Somali. It just so happens that Floyd's human is going overseas, and he needed to adopt new humans and he chose Charles and Ingrid. My human told me that he even had Floyd on his lap at one stage, but he is still shy. Fancy abandoning me to be with another cat!

I nearly forgot to mention, this morning I had a few minutes outside while the washing was being hung on the line. I also had another few minutes in the afternoon when the washing was collected. I chewed on some grass and then went inside to throw it all up on the floor... hee hee hee. No fur ball there, but it was worth checking.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love La Traviata too. You have such good taste in music Keiser!

Sunday, 16 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home