Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ramadan

I wish to take the opportunity to wish all kitties who own humans who happen to be Muslim, all the best for Ramadan.

Ramadan commenced at sundown today, and Muslim humans (with certain exceptions) will be fasting during daylight hours.

Hopefully our kitty friends will still be fed as usual, and their humans will not be too cranky!

More information about Ramadan from BBC.

Perhaps those extremists who were involved in the recent bombings in Bali can reflect on the pain and devastation they have caused to their own people, and that there was no point in doing what they did.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Back to being abandoned during the day! I spent much of the day on my day bed napping and was so glad when my human came home. I even greeted him at the door!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home