Saturday, September 24, 2005

Jim Henson's Muppets

Jim Henson was born on 24 September 1936 (he died on 16 May 1990).

Mr Henson created the Muppets, many of whom appeared on Sesame Street, and The Muppet Show. Well known Muppets include Oscar the Grouch, Ernie and Bert, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo the Great, and Fozzie Bear. There was also Rowlf the Dog.

What I want to know is, where was the Muppet cat?

Muppets.com - official home
Sesame Street

By the way, I know my human's favourites are Big Bird and Grover.


If Noah Wyle can pretend to be a doctor on ER, he can also pretend he's a veterinary-ornithologist

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I am in big trouble! My human called me a snob and told me I am too judgemental for a cat. We had a discussion, and I agreed to apologise for offending any fat, err... weight-challenged people, and dumb, I mean kitties or their humans who don't have as wide an interest about everything as I do. He has a point, I would not turn down a lap from any human regardless of who they were.

Anyway, today was the football grand final and I watched some of it with my human. Admittedly, we had a little nap during the first quarter, then watched parts of it while I napped again while my human did chores. The final quarter was exciting as the lead changed a few times. Sydney Swans beat the West Coast Eagles in an exciting but low scoring match.

Nina's humans also came to visit me. First Hugh came over in the morning and made a lot of noise with the lawn mower. I didn't sit on his lap, but he did pat me a few times. Later, Deb Deb came around in the afternoon and I sat on her lap and I left messages on her for Nina, while she had some coffee.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home