Friday, September 23, 2005

voting

1. There are plenty of laws that affect us cats.
2. We cats are very intelligent (except for those dumbed down by their humans).

Point 1+2=
3. (Intelligent) cats should have the same democratic rights as humans (even dumb ones) to vote for elected representatives who make laws.

There was a story about a stupid mutt in New Zealand who was enrolled (registered) to vote.

See - Toby the Jack Russell on electoral roll


(They let stupid people vote, and now dogs...)

Jack Russell Terriers are a bit smarter than most other dogs. But if a dog can be enrolled/registered to vote (even as a joke), then really...

some of us cats should have more say than many of the stupid humans in who runs our countries and makes laws.

I think our American and Australian felines would have voted much more wisely than many of the humans.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

After I confused my human with my French miaou, we have returned to conversing in English again. Cat 1, Human 0.

Merlin's human Kim came over tonight. I was glad Merlin didn't come again. I am sorry for hissing at him and trying to drive him away last time, but he is a male cat. The humans had a frittata for dinner made with onion, bacon, mushroom and English spinach.

I am so glad the weekend is here. I didn't feel like my chicken wing for dinner and my human refused to give me something else. It worked last night when he gave me some of his thick sirloin steak. There will always be some ham for breakfast... hee hee hee. Dinner - Cat 0, Human 1.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home