Friday, September 16, 2005

update on Secret, and some music

Back on 2 August, I wrote about Secret, a cat that went missing from Beloit, Wisconsin.

It has now been two months since Secret went missing. Recent news is that her human, the very devoted Shawn Tinder will now start looking for her in Evansville (about 30 miles from home).

Tinder thinks that a neighbour took her to Evansville, where the neighbour works. The neighbours were unhappy that Secret was peeing or was it crapping in their yard. Well excuse me! Secret would have been covering up her crap which would help to fertilise their plants. And peeing? Yadda yadda blah blah. Actually, the news article used the word "relieving", but that could mean she was scratching herself, which is "relieving" her itching.

Humans are strange (especially American ones), they should just say what they mean. Directly. Sheesh! Like going to the restroom. Hello? Were they going there to have a rest? No, they went there to either wash their hands, do a pee, or do a crap. Yes, they went to the human litter tray, also known as the TOILET!

Anyway, back to the story. Secret was allegedly seen on West Main Street between Second and Third streets and behind the Ace Hardware on East Main Street. Of course Tinder also consulted psychics. Maybe a bit fanciful, but his heart is in the right place.

The Janesville Gazette (Wisconsin) - Search for missing cat leads Beloit man to Evansville (12 September 2005)

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

There is a new picture of me watching my human on his way, walking to work. After he was out of sight, I hopped on the dining table to investigate, but there was nothing interesting.

Anyway, I am glad it's Friday night. I will have so much lap time this weekend. I also had an enjoyable day listening to ABC Classic FM on the radio. I forgot to mention that earlier in the week he left the radio on ABC Newsradio and it was broadcasting the parliament in session. I was mortified, but it did send me to sleep listening to legislative bills being debated. Boring!

Today, on the other paw, was great. There was the choral to Beethoven's 9th (Ode to Joy), thankfully in German from the Sydney Philharmonia Choirs. Then there was Barber's Adagio for Strings, Op 11 from the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra (conducted by Leonard Bernstein), and if that wasn't enough, there was the choral version Agnus Dei, Op 11 from the Trinity College Choir, Cambridge. My human loves that piece by Barber.

But I was really indulged as there was also Dvořák Symphony No 9 in E minor, Op 95 'From the New World' with the Scottish National Orchestra (conducted by Neeme Järvi). My human told me he used to listen to that ALL the time while he was studying for his undergrad science, especially in his first (freshman) year. He hasn't listened to it since.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me first say, this is the most disturbing website I have ever stumbled across.
You may wonder why I am taking the time to leave a comment, well, I was searching for my daughter's biological father who is Shawn Tinder!
Funny isn't it, the way he spent so much time and money looking for an animal when he has a 12 year old daughter that he has only spoken to once in the last year (on the phone). Well maybe it's because she is one of those "humans" he spoke of.
After reading this weird post I think I should count my blessings because he obviously isn't human and must be some kind of animal.
Hello..earth to you weirdos..it's a fucking pussy cat probably scared off by her weirdo "human", or hit by a car.
You have real issues like a child to think of, one day you will regret not seeing her and hopefully more than you regret not seeing this animal.

Wednesday, 04 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home