Friday, September 09, 2005

a cat radio station?

I've just disovered a radio station just for us cats. Woohoo!

It's called Cat Pirate Radio. I discovered it via iTunes radio streaming. And it broadcasts in the US in violation of FCC regulations. Well, they don't think so.

Actually, it's not really for us cats. It just uses our name (they should be paying a fee to their local animal shelter). It has some good stuff on it like BBC World News. Actually, I haven't been able to listen to them live streaming on the internet yet.

Anyway, I still prefer my regular stations like ABC classic FM and ABC Newsradio (which relays BBC World Service and NPR).

Pirate Cat Radio

They also operate a television station in San Francisco (probably also in violation of FCC regulations - Pirate Cat television - channel 13

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Merlin and his human Kim came over tonight. I didn't notice him at first but when I did, I hissed at him and then tried to drive him away. He hissed back and tried to hide. They put him in my day room where he hid under the bed. My human told me I was being really mean, but Merly Werly is a male cat and I didn't want him in my house! We can be friends on Catster but I don't want him visiting!

Merly Werly and his human were going to stay overnight to test the arrangement for when he stays for two weeks when his humans go on holidays next month. I guess that won't be happening now. Sorry Merly.

The humans had thick rump steak with blanched green beans, broccolini and asparagus for dinner and I didn't have any. Mind you, I did have two chicken wings for dinner which were the grain fed ones from the chicken shop at the markets and were much smaller.

Couscous is now on Catster (under my friends list). I hope his human visits me soon. But he is also a male cat, so I probably won't want him to visit me. Mind you, he is so big, he might not fit through the door, mwah ha ha ha ha...

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home