Saturday, September 17, 2005

cat slavery in the 21st century

I was shocked to find out that cats were being kept as slaves and made to perform tricks. That's right, cats that do not give orders to humans, but take orders from them. There can only be one explanation. They are being kept against their will.


oh what humiliation!

These cats are from Russia, and they are in New York at the moment to perform. Imagine that, cats doing tricks just like dogs and other circus animals. I nearly threw up, and not just a fur ball.


maybe they are really 'Stepford' cats...

I urge all cats to forbid their humans from going to see such a freak show. I can only imagine the ideas it would give them to make us all do tricks. Sure, fetching our favourite toys is one thing, coming when called is another. But to perform paw stands, push prams, jump through hoops, etc is plain barbaric. We are not dogs!

We should also send emails to Russian President Vladimir Putin deploring this activity.

I urge all cats in the tri-state area to descend upon NYC to the Tribeca area to try and free these cats.

Moscow Cats Theatre

How to send an email to President Putin

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

**I wish to thank Scooter for giving me so many treats to bring my total up to 6000, and the anonymous treat-givers for taking it past that. I am so chuffed!

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had a lovely day today. It was sunny in the morning and I got to go outside to chew on some grass while my human hung out the laundry. I also checked out Fatty's ring of daffodils, around the plum tree. My human looked sad.


Me with the ring of daffodils behind me - aren't they lovely?

Early in the afternoon, the sky turned overcast and it rained. My human and I had a nice nap together on the couch while we half watched the preliminary final of the football game between the Adelaide Crows and the West Coast Eagles. The Eagles won, which means that the grand final next week will be between two birds - the Sydney Swans and the West Coast Eagles (from Perth). The poor people in Melbourne will surely be upset that this has gone inter-state again - but it is a national competition now.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooooo CUTE!

Wednesday, 19 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home