Tuesday, November 07, 2006

sleeping in a drain pipe

When my late brother Fatty and I were younger and we lived in another suburb, in a town-house complex, we used to check out the drain pipes. Our humans used to get worried that we'd get lost or worse, washed away.

Some other cats in the neighbourhood used to sleep in the drain pipes. How uncouth!

Now some humans have taken to sleeping in a drain pipe.





Actually it's a hotel - dasparkhotel

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I have been eating more lately, not just chicken as this morning I even had some cheese and ham. Tonight I ate enough to keep my human happy.

There was that big horse race on today, but I won't write about it this year as I decided not to pay attention to it this time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home