Thursday, May 11, 2006

Silver Coin Galaxy

I've found another galaxy to admire. It is called the Silver Coin Galaxy (NGC 253) and sometimes referred to as the Silver Dollar Galaxy or the Dusty Island Universe.

It is nine million light years away.



*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Not much to report today. Emily left for work very early and my human a little later, so I had time to sit on his lap for about ten minutes in the morning. The good thing about this morning was my breakfast which was cold cooked fish, twice (once as soon as my human got up, and again after his shower when he made his lunch)!

Malgosia came over after work briefly to visit me. Woohoo! She and my human sat at the dining table and I sat on her lap. As there was only a triple creamy King Island soft cheese on the table, I got up on to the table to check out the cracker jar!

Emily is very cuddly tonight so I am going to go back to join her on the couch.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home