Saturday, May 06, 2006

bicycle

A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

An early one from me today. My human is going away for a few days and taking the computer with him. I shall spend my time cuddling up to Emily and watching movies instead.

I have given him permission to go to watch my football team play tomorrow - round 6 against the Sydney Swans. He is also visiting family while he is in Brisbane, Queensland. I'm not thrilled that he is leaving me. I didn't even ask for breakfast this morning. Ho hum... (sigh!)

I'll report back on Tuesday and let you know what we have been up to.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home