Tuesday, May 02, 2006

boxed Blaine becomes breath-taking bubble boy

You might remember David Blaine, the illusionist who spent 44 days in a clear acrylic box suspended over the River Thames in London in 2003, without food (only water).

He is now spending a week submerged inside an acrylic sphere filled with water located outside the Lincoln Center in New York.



He is taking air/oxygen through a tube, and will also be fed and piss via tubes.





After a week, he will try and hold his breath longer than the current record of 8 minutes, 53 seconds.

Link - www.davidblaine.com

Crazy? Insane?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I woke up early this morning and had an accident. Not really, as I managed to go outside, but my tummy wasn't well and my human had to clean my fur. Maybe the tinned commercial cat food (tuna whitemeat) doesn't agree with me anymore. There is always tinned pink salmon. Or I should just eat chicken all the time.

In any case, I didn't eat this morning. My human refused to give me lamb which ended up in his sandwich. For dinner, I was back onto that fake manufactured chicken roll, but I like the taste. Thankfully the local markets open tomorrow for my chicken wings.

Tonight, Neil who has been my occasional carer came over. He has been in Manila (in the Philippines) for a year and I hadn't seen him since he left so I made up for it with lots of snuggles. The humans had a pasta with a salt-bush fed lamb, tomato, mushroom and celery pasta sauce.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

Hey Molly. I hope your aunt brought you back presents! ;)

Yeah, my human likes visiting Sydney too.

Wednesday, 03 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home