Wednesday, May 10, 2006

she didn't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day

Some people really have an inflated sense of self-worth.

It was Linda Evangelista, the so called 'supermodel' who said "I don't get out of bed for less then 10,000 a day".

She turned 41 years old today. This means she's reached her 'supermodel' use by date. No wonder she insisted on being paid so much.


The award for being over-paid for more than they are worth goes to...

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I begged my human to stay home with me today, but he left me anyway. Dang! So I didn't do much today, except nap. I had a raw chicken wing for dinner tonight, but didn't finish it all as I knew my human was cooking up something yummy and fishy. Eventually, he relented and I had some baked fish for dinner too.

Prison Break was good tonight, from the vantage point of Emily's lap.

Oh, I forgot to mention that when my human was visiting his brothers in Brisbane, he played with the beagles Timmy and Morgan. They were very silly dogs.





keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home