Sunday, May 14, 2006

American government collecting phone records of its people

The media has reported that the National Security Agency (NSA) has been collecting details of people's phone calls, of whom they call but not the details of the conversation.

See - USA TODAY article

Frankly, I don't think this goes far enough in protecting American citizens, Green Card holders and illegal aliens from terrorism.

The details of these phone conversations ought to be recorded and analysed.

Where is J Edgar Hoover when you need him?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had the usual Sunday today. My human spent most of the day on the couch with me. We even had a quick catnap together.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

In case anybody thought I was serious, I was actually being facetious.

Tuesday, 16 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home