Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hey Microsoft, what about us?

Microsoft is developing a computer foot pad which would be so much more fun than using a mouse, although I think cut-and-paste might be a bit awkward.

See - Washington Post, 'Microsoft Works on Computer Foot Pad', of 1 March 2006.

I would like to put in a request with Microsoft to develop a kitty paw pad and a Meow Recognition Program (MRP). After all, I do have to do my own typing as my human refuses to take dictation for me.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I wish to thank my kitty friends for sending me birthday wishes - catmails, rosettes, and even e-cards. I was so touched. I want to mention all the names, but am afraid I might miss someone. From now on, for an old cat like me, every new birthday is a bonus (especially for my human).

I was so forlorn and just lied on the couch this morning as my human woke up early and dressed in work clothes (after the usual shower etc) and then left. He did return in the afternoon and apologised for leaving me as he had an appointment in the city, a memorial service to attend, a lunch with Elizabeth from Melbourne (who visits me from time to time, and in town for business), and shopping for dinner tonight.

I had company tonight! Woohoo. Jimmy and Lily's humans came over for a roast lamb dinner. I begged and begged for some lamb. Actually, I DEMANDED some, but it was not to be. Sigh!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home