Friday, February 24, 2006

so where the bloody hell are you?

Actually, "so where the bloody hell are you?" is the official Australian invitation to visitors to come and visit Australia.



You can view the TV spot commercial - HERE.



It seems to have caused a stir here at home with the use of the word "bloody" in case it offends visitors.

They obviously haven't heard our politicians speaking in parliament. Hee hee hee...

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I thought I was having a good run with my human's company for the day, but not so. He went to work today. When he came home in the afternoon he did tell me that he has next week off work. Woohoo! He needs all that time to plan for my big 16th birthday next week (1 March). Party time!

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here!

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful and very lovely birthday, Keiser.

I hope your human got his iPod sorted out too.

Cheers,
Nick

Saturday, 25 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home