Wednesday, February 22, 2006

happy as a cat

I don't usually read the horoscopes (should that be horror-scopes?) as they tend more to do with humans and their superstitions.

But I do like this one:
Gemini (May 21-June 20) **** Many people have a distinctive style and way -- you included. Sometimes your unique style might drive others away. Others will make the effort to reverse their processing and understand where you are coming from. Tonight: Happy as a cat.

It is from the Monterey County Herald (California) of 22 February 2006.

It actually sums up my human pretty well.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human stayed home with me all day as he wasn't well and didn't get out of bed until after midday. Although I didn't help by going out and coming in at 4am and he heard my scurrying and realised he'd better get up and check my butt fur. Just as well.

I continued napping long after my usual breakfast time, and by midday it was so warm, I didn't feel like any.

My human did go out and leave me in the evening as he had a meeting/dinner with his AA group (not that AA, but an academic/writers group thing as the convenor was visiting from Melbourne). He told me it was a cool group and it was nice to put real faces to the names on the AA e-list.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you missed your breakfast. I hope you and your human are on the mend.

I've been having some bad poo issues recently too. Not good, not good at all. It's very embarrassing.

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home